The team at Restt Property know exactly how to get your investment to market. Innovation and creativity are words synonymous with Restt Property. Given our passion for the industry, we aim to be up-to-the minute with traditional and digital marketing trends to ensure we’re a step ahead of our competitors.
The use of video marketing and YouTube, social media, Google and other forms of digital media are now used to promote and bring to the forefront not only our business as an industry leader but also your investment properties we manage. This ensures we gain a high profile in the industry and rent your properties in a timely manner. This also creates a demand for the units we manage and keeps our vacancy rate to a minimum each year.
Other marketing methods include:
- Online advertising via a number of search portals including www.realestate.com.au and www.domain.com.au with a comprehensive and engaging property description,
- Active social media accounts,
- Rental vacancy list displayed in the property’s office window,
- Direct mail campaigns,
- Strong relationships with various relocation companies (for example, corporate companies, police, schools and overseas students) who regularly seek property for rent Queensland,
- Database marketing to a large audience,
- Media engagements and press releases,
- Sign posting a property for rent – providing landlord’s instructions and body corporate by-laws permit.
We have access to very affordable, yet very appealing photography and videography. Should you wish to obtain pricing, please email your property manager.